Sage 50 Accounts 2013 Single User 1 Company
Sage 50 Accounts 2013 is the UK's market-leading accounts software. It's simple to use and allows you to get your finger on the pulse of your business right away. It's easy to get started, puts you in control of your finances and helps you understand your business.
Why choose Sage 50 Accounts?
- Get up & running in a few simple steps
With a simple installation process, it's easy to install, set up and customise to match your business. And with 45 days free telephone support, there's friendly, expert advice on hand when you need it.
- Run your business more efficiently
Sage 50 Accounts helps you automate and speed up time-consuming financial tasks, manage your stock levels and easily identify stock shortages. Our wide selection of standard and customisable reports means there's no need to manipulate spreadsheets or manually create reports.
- Understand your business performance
Sage 50 Accounts puts a selection of reports at your fingertips to help you analyse and understand your business. It helps you stay on top of your cash flow, easily see who owes you money and who you owe money to, and understand the profitability of your business.
- Easily process financial tasks
With step-by-step guides and simple processes, key financial tasks such as month end, year end and VAT returns are easy. Sage 50 Accounts will automatically and accurately calculate your VAT returns, and you can submit them directly to HMRC online with a few simple clicks.
- Manage your customers & sales
Sage 50 Accounts lets you create and find all your customer details quickly and easily. You can store all your product and service information, and easily raise professional looking quotes & invoices or record sales at the click of a button. Our reports also make easy work of analysing sales patterns and trends.
- Work on the move with Sage 50 Accounts Mobile
Know how your business is performing wherever you are with the FREE Sage 50 Accounts Mobile app. You'll also be able to set up new customers & suppliers, and easily raise quotes & invoices on the spot while you're out of the office.
New features of Sage 50 Accounts 2013
Sage 50 Accounts 2013 has been driven by feedback from our customers. With emphasis on increased efficiency and effectiveness for your business, there has never been a better time to upgrade.
- Report design
Easily tailor reports and invoices to match your business needs
Find the information you need faster with the improved report browser
Quickly and easily email professional invoices and documents to your customers and suppliers
Calculate and submit your VAT return to HMRC quickly and securely
- Management reporting
Discover more about your business with our improved management reports
- Excel integration
Quickly export financial information into Microsoft Excel without having to manipulate the data
Do business essentials like creating invoices faster with quick tasks
We've made things jargon free and easier to understand
Easy to get up and running
- Download and get started today when you buy through the Sage Store
- Quick online registration and activation
- Simple company setup that allows you to customise your software to match your business
- Clear, simple language with no accounting jargon
- Online help centre packed with guides and video demos
- Demo & practice data to help you get to grips with 50 Accounts
- Simple walk-throughs of key processes like Year End and VAT returns
- 45 days free telephone support if you need help setting up or moving data
- Easily import Microsoft Excel (.xls & .xlsx) and .csv files
Tailor to fit your business
- Easily customise your reports to suit your business
- Single user and single company licence included as standard
- Up to 2 concurrent users & install over a network (2 user licence required - additional £265)
- Manage the accounts of an unlimited number of companies (£275 per additional company)
- Easily set up a Chart of Accounts that's suited to your business
- Control budgets for key areas of your business & forecast cash flow
- Preferences and access levels for different users
- Manage your time and meet important deadlines with integrated diary
- Keep your data safe with easy backup
- Sage Pay - send and receive online payments
- Sage 50 CIS - keep up with CIS legislation
Take the hassle out of VAT
- Dedicated section to VAT walks you through all you need to do
- Complete your VAT returns in four easy steps in the VAT wizard
- Calculate & reconcile VAT returns easily
- Submit your VAT returns to directly to HMRC online (now a legal requirement for most businesses)
- Set up different tax codes and rates to suit your business
- Manage standard VAT, VAT Cash Accounting, Flat Rate VAT & Irish VAT Cash Accounting
- Record and manage EC Sales List returns
Manage your cash flow
- Record money going in and out of your business
- Manage multiple payment methods: cash, cheque, card, direct debits and discounts
- See Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Reports
- Share your data and information electronically with your accountant
- See your credit position & reconcile with your bank account for up to date figures
- Easily correct mistakes and set 'lock dates' to close-off financial periods
- Process Year End and Month End easily with helpful step-by-step guide
Manage your customers
- Create, store and easily find all your customer information
- Search customer records instantly with the 'Quick search' feature
- Customer dashboard highlights outstanding debts
- Easily create & customise professional looking quotations and invoices
- Record sales invoices in batches to save time
- Easily send quotes, invoices and statements by email
- Add Sage Pay 'Pay now' buttons to invoices for quick payment (requires Sage Pay subscription)
- Check the profit of quotes before committing
- Save and view a complete history of customer communication and activity
- Apply flexible discounts & easily process refunds
- Easily generate insightful reports to analyse customer activity, debt and your best customers
Manage your suppliers
- Store supplier addresses, contacts and credit information
- See a simple breakdown of outstanding invoices & who you owe money to
- Identify urgent outstanding payments & set tasks to complete for the day
- Record purchase invoices in batches to save time
- Save and view a history of all supplier activity and communications
- Pay invoices promptly from Sage 50 Accounts
- Use a variety of reports to analyse your supplier debt, activity and performance
- Search supplier records instantly with the 'Quick search' feature
- Easily email documents to your suppliers
Manage your products and stock levels
- Set up product stock codes, descriptions, categories and prices
- Record services and easily create service quotes & invoices
- See your top and bottom performing products on the handy dashboard
- View the quantity and value of products you have in stock
- Automatically update stock levels when invoices are posted
- See the profitability of different products you offer
- Keep your records up to date with a stock take
- Add barcodes and QR codes to products to speed up processing
- View sales broken down by different customers
- Generate insightful reports about product performance
Sage 50 Accounts Mobile
- Access your financial information wherever you are from your mobile phone or tablet
- Free to download and free to use for as many people as you like
- Available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android
- Connect to your live accounts data for accurate on-the-spot figures
- Add new customers and contacts on the move
- Create quotes and invoices from your mobile
- Check sales histories and product performance instantly
- Access multiple data sets from one mobile phone
- 128 bit encryption keeps your data 100% secure
Apple Mac compatibility
- Sage software is not compatible with Apple Macs, unless you are running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|Licence Type||Complete Package|
|Licence Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 (32/64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2011 (32/64-bit) * Ensure all latest Service Packs/Updates installed|
|Min CPU||2GHz processor or higher|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||2 GB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
All 32-bit or 64-bit variants of the following operating systems:
Note: Please ensure all the latest Microsoft Service Packs and Updates are installed.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 *
- Windows Server 2008 *
- Windows Server 2008 R2 *
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 *
* Running software like Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft SQL Server on a Small Business Server will reduce the performance of Sage over a network.
- 2 GB RAM
- 2GHz processor or higher.
- 2GB of free disk space.
- 1Gbps network (100mbps minimum).
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
Note: Performance is improved with higher specification PCs and networks. A Netbook PC, running an entry level operating system, will require less advanced hardware. Sage 50 Accounts 2013 uses the Sage System Checker when you install the software. This checks that your PC meets the recommended requirements for Sage 50 Accounts 2013.
- Office 2003
- Office 2007
- Office 2010 32-bit edition
- Internet Connection
- A broadband Internet connection with a minimum download speed of 2mbps is essential to keep your Sage software up to date, and to take full advantage of its features.
- Antivirus software
- To optimise performance your antivirus software should be configured to exclude Sage files from its checking routines.
- Internet browser
- Internet Explorer version 7 or above.
Product information is advisory only. Specifications and compatibility should be checked with the manufacturer before order. Images are for illustrative purposes only.