Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
Organise projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft Office Professional 2010. Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps-it's another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are. Plus, build professional databases and marketing materials with dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010 available only with Office Professional 2010.
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 includes:
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
Power your business with Microsoft Office Professional 2010, comprehensive software and support to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. As your company grows, so do your needs. The tools in Office Professional help you run your business now and down the road, including powerful e-mail and scheduling tools in Outlook, information and data management with Excel and Access, and the professional-caliber marketing and design tools in Publisher. The package comes complete with one year of technical support that's there when you need it.
- Enjoy flexibility-now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together-brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Find it on new BackstageTM view-replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on-Microsoft Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Office 2010 can help you express your ideas more visually
With Office 2010, you can easily create powerful visuals and apply professional-looking designs to photos and text, and to videos in PowerPoint. From new and improved picture-editing effects such as saturation and watercolour to video editing and formatting capabilities such as trimming, fades and reflections, Office 2010 opens up a world of design options to give life to your ideas.
Enjoy the familiar Microsoft Office experience on the web
With Office Web Apps, you can take advantage of greater flexibility when working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. That's because you can access your work at any time from a Smartphone or computer with an Internet connection. Create amazing documents using Office 2010 and then easily post them online so you can share your work with others from across town or around the world. It's convenient and easy.
Connect, share and accomplish more when working together
Now you can get more done when working in groups. The new co-authoring experience with Word 2010, PowerPoint 2010 and OneNote 2010 lets you work on a file with multiple people simultaneously from different locations. Brainstorm ideas, control versions better and meet deadlines faster - it's a snap with Office 2010.
Store and track all your ideas and notes in one place
With Microsoft OneNote 2010, you get the ultimate digital notebook for tracking, organising and sharing your text, photos, and video and audio files. New features such as version tracking, highlighting and Linked Notes give you more control over your notes so you're always on top of the latest changes and sources of your information.
Create powerful data insights and visualisation
With new data analysis and visualisation features in Excel 2010, you can easily track and highlight important data trends. For example, the new Sparklines feature delivers a clear and compact visual representation of your data with small charts in a cell. The new Slicers feature lets you filter and segment your PivotTable data in multiple layers so you can spend more time analysing and less time formatting.
Access your work across devices and platforms
Office 2010 gives you a familiar and intuitive experience across PCs, Smartphones and various Web browsers so that you have the freedom to use the system from more locations and on multiple devices.
Deliver more compelling presentations
With PowerPoint 2010, you can effectively engage your audience by embedding and personalising videos within your presentation. The embedded video file can be customised by adding video triggers and styles directly within PowerPoint 2010, saving you time and money.
Create sophisticated business process forms with little or no code
InfoPath 2010 is designed for both advanced business users and developers, depending on the type of forms-based solution and organisation needs. Without writing code, advanced business users can use InfoPath 2010 to design sophisticated electronic forms to quickly and cost-effectively gather information. Developers can create advanced forms for departmental and enterprise business processes, including composite applications and workflow sequences, with InfoPath 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010 - using little or no code.
For businesses and individuals who demand the best, Office Professional 2010 has what you need to communicate, create, and share documents from virtually anywhere. You get top-of-the-line tools and premium customer support for one year so that you can run your business and any project efficiently. Office Professional 2010 combines everything you need to create, edit, and share documents from virtually anywhere. You get top-of-the-line tools to run your business and projects efficiently.
- Manage customer relationships more effectively.
Analyze your sales data with Excel 2010 so you can quickly address your most profitable opportunities.
- Quickly apply the tools you need.
The new Microsoft Office Backstage view and improved Ribbon experience help you quickly navigate the tasks and commands you rely on, helping you complete your work more efficiently.
- Enhance your presentations with photos and videos.
Take advantage of new photo and video tools that enable you to embed, edit, and format photos and videos in PowerPoint 2010.
- Make your reports and presentations stand out from the competition.
Transform any document from simple to sophisticated with easy picture-editing tools, text effects, and SmartArt Graphics in Word 2010.
- Create and print marketing materials with ease.
Create engaging brochures, newsletters, and e-mails with preformatted design templates in Publisher 2010. Customize things to suit your needs, then use the Print and Preview experience to simultaneously view both sides of a page, multiple pages, page boundaries, and more to get your desired print results the first time.
- Get more out of your data.
Expose trends in your business information or budget with Sparklines in Excel 2010. These mini-chart representations let you easily identify changes in your financials.
- Keep your inbox clutter free.
Improve how you track and manage e-mail with the new Conversations View in Outlook 2010.
- Organize all kinds of projects in one simple place.
Combine notes, media, documents, and other materials in a digital notebook that you can easily share with others online using OneNote 2010.
- Put your business data to work.
Track inventories, supplies, and customer information with improved ready-to-use templates and a simple report designer in Access 2010. You'll be able to build professional databases easily and customize them with the fields and functions you need.
- Easily access and share your work on the go.
Create attractive documents, presentations and spreadsheets, post them online, and use Office Web Apps to access, edit, and share from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Saving for retirement, keeping track of tax information, tracking business expenses-all are important financial decisions. Microsoft Excel 2010 offers clear insight with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new features with Excel 2010:
- Create data charts in a single cell with the new Sparklines feature.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views.
- Highlight important information with new style, icon and formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views.
- Spend less time sifting through data-use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Whether you're working from home or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts (Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) to your Outlook 2010 mailbox.
- Consolidate email conversations with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars to simplify scheduling.
- Find, file and manage emails with the new enhanced Search Tools.
Pressed for time on a major project? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation through the Web to others even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
From school fundraisers to company reports when you use Microsoft Word 2010 it all comes together efficiently. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new tools with Word 2010:
- Add visual appeal to your document by turning your text into easy to read diagrams.
- Give your picture an added special effect like new color saturation.
- Apply new formatting effects to text like shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Insert screenshots and handwriting directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with translation tools.
You don't have to be a database expert to manage your business information like a pro. Track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use templates in Microsoft Access 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and linked information.
- Build from database templates created by others and share your own designs.
- Apply professional designs across your Access database for great-looking forms and reports.
- Add navigation to your design with templates that use horizontal or vertical tabs.
- Use the simplified Expression Builder to build out logic faster and easier in your database.
Your marketing is in great hands-your own, with Microsoft Publisher 2010. Now you can create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails cost-effectively. Start with a giant library of pre-formatted design templates and customize them to you specific look and feel. Get more new features with Publisher 2010:
- Use improved photo-editing tools and insert or replace photos in your layout.
- Transform and customize ordinary text into fine typography with OpenType fonts.
- Preview built-in templates, customize content with ease and review for design and layout mistakes before printing.
- Align objects, images or text boxes easier with new object alignment technology and guides.
- See exactly what your work will look like printed when you view large print preview.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to your text to prioritize and organize your notebook.
- See results as you type with improved search functionality-get instant access to your information.
- Easily post your notebook online and access it from virtually anywhere to view and edit.
- Reference pages and sections within a notebook with a wiki link.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|Licence Type||Complete Package|
|Licence Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 installed, Windows Server 2008 with SP2|
|Min CPU||500 MHz processor or higher|
|Min HDD||3 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSOffice 2010 is supported for both 32-bit and 64-bit client applications. We recommend that you install Microsoft Silverlight 3 along with Office 2010 to improve the online experience and to power the Office 2010 interactive guides.
Requirements and product functionality can vary based on the system configuration and operating system. Use of graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory.
- Hard Disk
3 GB; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard disk.
256 MB of RAM or higher
- Operating System
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 installed, Windows Server 2008 with SP2. Terminal Server and Windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems) are supported.
500 MHz processor or higher
1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Certain inking features require running Windows XP Table PC edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Sp1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. To share data among multiple computers, the host computer must be running Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows XP Professional with SP2, or later.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply)
- 1 GHz processor or higher and 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Business Contact manager. Business Contact Manager not available in all languages.
- 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search.
- Grammar and contextual spelling in Word is not turned on unless the machine has 1 GB memory.
Product information is advisory only. Specifications and compatibility should be checked with the manufacturer before order. Images are for illustrative purposes only.