Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
Put the power of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 behind your ideas and make a bold impact across any media. This versatile graphic design software has it all--vector illustration, page layout, photo editing, tracing, Web graphics and animation in one tightly integrated suite. Designed for professional and aspiring designers alike, it offers a quick, intuitive workflow, high-value digital content, market-leading file compatibility and graphic design tools that let you do more than you thought possible!
Creativity and power come together in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5. With increased speed, more accurate color control, enhanced vector illustration tools and new Web capabilities, it's a must-have for any designer. Get going quickly with new professionally designed templates and learning materials. Find graphics, fonts and images on your computer faster than ever with new Corel CONNECT. Re-purpose and share your creations anywhere with expanded file compatibility. Then output everywhere, from Web banners and animations, to logos, custom signs and more.
- More speed with new multi-core support
- More rich content and professional templates
- More learning tools, video tutorials and expert tips
- More compatibility, with support for over 100 file formats
- More color control and consistency
- More Web capabilities, including Flash animation support
- More output options for print, Web, digital signs and more
This is the upgrade you've been waiting for! CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 makes everyday tasks faster and easier, delivering new time-savers that help you create with confidence. Check out the 10 most compelling reasons to upgrade your graphics software today.
- New! Built-in Content Organizer - Speed up your workflow with Corel CONNECT, a built-in content organizer that helps you find graphics, templates, fonts and images instantly on your computer. Your selected content is stored in the tray that is synchronized between CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT, giving you instant access to your content.
- New & Enhanced! Web Graphics and Animation Tools - Create Web graphics and animations more efficiently than ever with new features, such as a Pixels mode that shows exactly how your content will display online, and a new Web animation tool. Plus, a new Export Dialog box now lets you compare file formats before export, so you can optimize your settings to achieve the highest file quality.
- Enhanced! Corel PowerTRACE - Convert your bitmap images into high-quality vector objects with even more precision and smoothness, thanks to the greatly enhanced Corel PowerTRACE. This version of PowerTRACE provides the best tracing results yet.
- Enhanced! Optimal Speed and Performance - Complete your tasks faster with powerful performance enhancements that leverage multi-core processing to maximize your computer's power. This latest edition is optimized for Windows 7 and offers new touch-screen support, as well as support for Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- New! Completely Re-designed Color Management Engine - Control color consistency across different media and generate a distinct color palette for each document. A new color management engine introduces greater color accuracy, plus support for new color profiles from PANTONE. Minimize your ecological footprint and reduce costly reprints by knowing that your colors are accurate before you print.
- New & Enhanced! Visual Communication Tools - Create compelling print and online materials with a powerful set of new and enhanced drawing, bitmap-to-vector tracing, diagramming, artistic media and text tools. It's all the graphics software you need for effective visual communication.
- Enhanced! Market-leading File Compatibility - Re-purpose and share your creations anywhere with broad file compatibility. Dozens of supported file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, EPS, AI, TIFF, PSD and DOCX, let you import and export files with other graphics software efficiently.
- New & Enhanced! Responsive Drawing Tools - In response to user feedback, we've introduced the option to lock toolbars in place, expanded your printing options, and made improvements to the Eyedropper, Mesh Fill and other popular drawing tools.
- New & Enhanced! Expert Insights and Engaging Learning Materials - Get more design insights with new and updated video tutorials, engaging learning materials and a visually rich, online guidebook that contains new articles from experts. (A hard cover, full-color, printed guidebook is available with the box version.) Be inspired to do more than you thought possible!
- New & Enhanced! High-value Digital Content - Enrich your designs with over 1,000 professional fonts, including Helvetica, Garamond and Frutiger fonts for the first time ever. Plus, take advantage of high-value digital content, such as premium clipart, royalty-free photos and vehicle templates. Give your work a professional finish without spending extra time and money-- you'll find all the graphics software and resources you need right here!
When inspiration strikes and you feel the creative buzz, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 gives you the speed and control you need to deliver stellar results. Powerful graphic design tools save you time every day, providing shortcuts that were designed to optimize your workflow.
- CorelDRAW X5
Intuitive vector illustration and page layout software
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5
Professional image-editing application specifically designed for use in a graphics workflow
- Corel PowerTRACE X5
Bitmap-to-vector file conversion tool
- Corel CAPTURE X5
One-click screen capture utility
- Corel CONNECT
Full-screen browser that lets you search digital content from the suite, your PC or your local network
- Supporting applications
Barcode wizard, Duplexing wizard, Bitstream Font Navigator, SWiSH miniMax 2*, PhotoZoom Pro 2*
10,000 high-quality clipart and digital images, 2,000 vehicle templates, 1,000 high-resolution digital photos, 1,000 OpenType fonts, including 75 Windows Glyph List 4 (WGL4) fonts and 10 engraving fonts, 350 professionally designed templates
Online guidebook (hard cover, full-color, printed Guidebook available with the box version), Quick-reference card, Help files
2 hours of training videos on DVD
Connect to your content
From fonts, clipart and photos to previously created designs or customer files, content is a central piece of any creative design. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 lets you quickly find and re-purpose content to speed your design process. Gather your design assets from every source and swiftly prepare yourself to begin your next project.
- New! Built-in Content Organizer (Corel CONNECT)
Quickly find the perfect content for any design with Corel CONNECT, a full-screen browser that gives you instant access to graphics, templates, fonts and images anywhere on your computer.
- Enhanced! Market-Leading File Compatibility
Open, edit and save as more than 100 industry-standard formats, including AI, PSD, DOCX, ODF, EPS (with enhanced support for PostScript 3) and DXF files.
- Enhanced! Color Profiles
Maintain color profiles when importing files from external applications for a smoother design process. The default setting matches colors on import automatically, while advanced users can explore more options within the default settings.
Get going quickly
Whether you're a first-time user or an experienced pro, CorelDRAW makes it easy from the moment you begin. You'll find all the learning tools you need to start smoothly and learn quickly, including built-in learning tools, valuable video tutorials, design insights from the experts and a visually rich, online guidebook.
- Enhanced! Templates & Tutorials
Get high-quality results quickly with 350 professionally designed templates. Ready-made layouts and designs help you find the right look for any job. You'll also enjoy access to new graphic design tools, industry-specific design tips and step-by-step project creation in newly updated tutorials for CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- New! Video Tutorials
Learn from new video tutorials that demonstrate how to successfully complete popular design tasks.
- New & Enhanced! High-Value Digital Content
Enrich your graphic designs with more than 1,000 professional fonts, including Helvetica, Garamond and Frutiger fonts for the first time ever. Plus, take advantage of over 2,000 vehicle templates and 10,000 premium clipart images, bitmap and full-color fills, royalty-free photos, vehicle templates, new artistic media presets, and new brush nibs of different shapes and sizes for more versatility when painting.
Create with confidence
When it comes to graphic design, confidence in your software is paramount. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 provides new and enhanced graphic design tools to help you achieve the quality you need in the shortest amount of time. With a legacy in design innovation, this trusted graphics suite offers all the support you need to create with confidence.
- Enhanced! Drawing Tools
Draw and design intuitively with enhanced artistic media and drawing tools that respond to the pressure, tilt and bearing of your pen on drawing tablet.
- New! Lock Toolbars - prevent toolbars from moving or closing while you draw
- Enhanced! Artistic Media - create more graceful and accurate curves that better reproduce the look and feel of traditional drawing tools
- Enhanced! Mesh Fill - design multi-colored filled objects that display more fluid color transitions, etc.
- Enhanced! Join Curves - specify the amount of space between joined curves
- Enhanced! Snapping - have objects snap to a pixel grid for more accuracy
- Enhanced! Dimension Tools - find all dimension tools together in one convenient drop-down menu
- New! Diagramming - dynamically update diagrams and charts so lines remain connected when you reposition boxes
- Enhanced! Corel PHOTO-PAINT: Powerful Photo Editing
Experiment with exciting new photo effects, such as Vibrance, Grayscale and Photo Filter. These filters are preserved when you import and export PSD files using the Adobe Photoshop CS 4 file format. Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5 also supports RAW format for over 300 types of cameras, giving you greater artistic control and flexibility.
- PhotoZoom Pro 2: Plug-in that preserves photo quality when enlarging digital images in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- Image Adjustment Lab - easily and efficiently adjust photos with all options in one lab
- Photo Touch-up - remove defects in images and see the results in real time
- Histogram Feedback - preview changes and compare results as you adjust image tones, apply effects or process RAW camera files
- Spot Color Channels - create and modify images that contain spot colors
- Cut Out Lab - cut out elements of a picture from its background and maintain fine details
- New & Enhanced! Web Graphics and Animation
Create Web graphics and animations more efficiently than ever. Optimized filters produce consistent, high-quality Web formats with proper transparency, cropping and browser compatibility. Create your designs in CorelDRAW, then open in new SWiSH miniMax 2* to animate your images. Control motion, draw shapes, edit text and more. The new Pixels mode shows exactly how your content will display online. Plus, a new Export Dialog box now lets you compare file formats before export, so you can optimize your settings to achieve the highest file quality.
Today, you need the export flexibility to output designs to any media: Web banners, Web sites, print ads, brochures, even multiple types of media, such as T-shirts, billboards and digital signs. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 provides extensive file support so you can send your work anywhere.
- New! Completely Redesigned Color Management Engine
Control color consistency across different media and generate a distinct color palette for each document. A new color management engine introduces greater color accuracy, plus support for new color profiles from PANTONE.
- Enhanced! File Compatibility and PDF Support
Re-purpose and share your creations anywhere with support for more than 60 file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, EPS, AI, TIFF, PSD, DOCX and PPT. Password-protect your PDF files to control security and user access when they are viewed, edited and printed by third-parties.
- New! Collect for Output
Gather fonts, color profiles and other file information with this new output option that makes it easier to share your work with a print service provider.
- Print Merge
Combine text from a data source with a drawing to quickly create personalized invitations, labels and other personalized projects.
Work faster and more efficiently
Complete your tasks faster with powerful performance enhancements that maximize your computer's power. Plus, enjoy more options for recording macros and automating time-consuming tasks.
- New! Multi-core Support
Work faster with multi-core processing that maximizes the power available in your computer to process your commands more quickly.
- Enhanced! Optimized for Latest Windows Platforms
Work with ease, whatever your PC operating system. This latest version is optimized for Windows 7 and offers new touch-screen support, as well as support for Windows Vista and Windows XP. Take advantage of the touch technology of Windows 7 to pan, zoom and scroll with your fingertips for a more intuitive design experience.
- New! Automation Technology
Enjoy more options for recording macros and automating time-consuming tasks. Microsoft's Visual Studio for Applications (VSTA) technology lets you record macros and create third-party add-in solutions to enhance the existing functionality of CorelDRAW.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|Licence Type||Complete Package|
|Licence Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, with latest service packs installed|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron|
|Min HDD||750 MB hard disk space|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher|
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 750 MB hard disk space (1 GB for typical installation without content). Up to 6GB needed to install extra content
- Mouse or tablet
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
- DVD drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
Product information is advisory only. Specifications and compatibility should be checked with the manufacturer before order. Images are for illustrative purposes only.